- There is no need to contact ShoppingEase to cancel orders which have not been paid for. These orders will expire automatically after a certain period.
ShoppingEase permits checking out of orders using the online shopping cart as a system for customers to generate invoices for themselves and to keep records of prospective purchases.
Only orders that have actually been paid for are activated and entered into the order checking / processing system.
- In general, ShoppingEase can usually accept requests for cancellation of paid orders up to the working day on which the order enters the status “processing”. Customers can request cancellation of orders by email quoting their order number and providing a clear explanation for this request. Any processing order cancellation must be properly justified as it is a standard business practice.
- All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing))
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you’ve received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
- The following general conditions apply to refunds made by ShoppingEase: Cancelled orders are reimbursed by crediting your ShoppingEase account by default.
– Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by ShoppingEase against future orders.
– Paypal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion.
– Direct Credit Card refund is exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of World Of Harry (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message to [email protected] .
In what cases we charge a restocking fee?
If a customer requests cancellation of an order after the order is in processing (i.e. goods checking, processing and packing) in our warehouse ShoppingEase reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, deducted from the resultant refund or credit. In fact in most cases we will not charge this fee, because we are nice people.
Below are the cases where ShoppingEase may charge a restocking fee:
- If an apparently bona fide order has been placed, and has entered processing in our warehouse, ShoppingEase does reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to 30% of the value of the goods, at our discretion.
- If a customer cancels several processing orders all at the same time
- If the order is above 1000USD.
- If the customer already cancelled several orders within the same month.
- Additional charges may be deducted from refunds in cases where goods have been shipped overseas and are returned for reasons beyond ShoppingEase’s control, and where as a result ShoppingEase incurs return shipping charges and China import duties and taxes, as well as further domestic shipping expenses.