Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. shoppingease.net may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and shoppingease.net has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify shoppingease.net of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
Here are some of the most important parts of our terms and policies that you should be aware of before you place orders:
- ShoppingEase sends goods to you from China Manufacture’s Warehouse. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It’s YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items.
We can’t deliver to PO boxes, APO addresses, or certain remote areas. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, and refund any orders where we deem the address to be undeliverable.You need a valid email address on your account.
- Under the terms of the warranty, if a product arrives broken or develops a fault during the warranty period, you are responsible for the costs of returning it to China Manufacture’s Warehouse for repair / compensation.
ShoppingEase doesn’t accept returns of products which are not faulty. If you order the wrong products by mistake, or order products that cannot work in your country (e.g. wrong GSM type for cell phones, DVB-T to unsupported countries, PAL/NTSC to wrong regions) we will not offer return/exchange after the goods are sent out.
- Due to the inevitable rapid developments within the industry, in some rare cases, customers might come across scenarios (including, but not limited to) like the product packaging or user manuals do not hold the same information as shown on our website. The major reason that leads to this type of situation would be items are manufactured in different batches and therefore subtle differences do occur etc. Please refer to our website’s descriptions as final confirmation if you encounter a circumstance like this.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders. As such we may not offer you detailed quantity price breaks until you have successfully placed sample orders.
- If you pay for an order and cancel it, or we are offering compensation for a failed delivery or warranty return, we reserve the right to offer “credit against future orders” instead of a cash refund.